Thursday, January 08, 2009

ANNOUNCEMENT: I have moved!

The other day I hinted at some possible news, and well...here it is.

I have moved to MVN (Most Valuable Network) to be one of the featured Royals bloggers alongside Clark and Craig at Royals Authority.

I've shed my awkward name - the new site is called Royal Blues, and it can be found HERE. Please update your bookmarks/RSS feeds accordingly.

This site's archives were also moved, but I will keep them here as well, for posterity and for the sake of the good people who have linked here in the past.

2 comments:

Ray W said...

Congrats Minda

Nicholas R.W. Henning said...

Great work! Your KC Royals interview me in July regarding my Aussie baseball novel. Mr Steve Stewart and Mr Don Free, were really nice. The Royals need more Aussies! We had Graeme Lloyd and Justin Huber there, but Aussies in Royal Blue is a nice look!