1. Last night in the first inning, Dusty Hughes struck out the side in ELEVEN pitches. Wow. The rest of his outing wasn't as awe-inspiring, but still...just WOW. (Here's the box)The game was a 10-inning thriller with a heck of a crowd. I couldn't ask for more!
2. The Royals have acquired lefty reliever Josh Newman from the Colorado waiver wire.
3. ORoyals players who have facebook groups dedicated to them:
Ryan Shealy has three.
I don't know what made me do this, other than when I realized I'm not in any fan clubs of our own AAA players, but I've joined one for someone from another team. Anyway, totally meaningless, but it helped me pass the time before the Royals play tonight.
4. Here's a pro/con thingie I wrote at Ladies... about day baseball games.
5. This item is not ORoyals related at all, but I wrote a thing about Brett Favre's latest comeback-related shenanigans.
The Greatest Hot Take Ever - I could have hot takes on the fact that the Royals swept the Angels starting on Good Friday and ending on Easter, is that a consequence? I mean the Royals ...
4 days ago